Apex heating and air overview
Our licensed HVAC technicians are profesionals in air conditioning, heating & cooling technology and the latest innovations in efficient AC technology, including the installation of Energy Star certified products and the use of Ozone friendly refrigerants. We also specialize in budget friendly options for your convenience. Residential customers depend on Apex for timely, quality of service, fair priced air conditioning repair, maintenance, and installation. We have over 41 years of experience, so we have seen everything!
Apex Residential Air Conditioner & AC Service Includes:
- 2 year 0% financing
- All services performed by State registered, highly trained technicians
- Air Conditioner Parts and labor guaranteed for up to 10 years
- All major brands of air conditioning equipment serviced
- Home energy audits
- Installation of energy efficient air conditioner equipment
- Air quality testing and installation of air cleaning technology
- Air duct screening and replacement
- Preventive Maintenance and AC Services
- Will beat ANY written quote
Did You Know?
Heating and cooling costs the average homeowner about $1,000 a year – nearly half the home’s total energy bill. If your central air conditioning unit is more than 12 years old, replacing it with an Energy Star qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30%. – Source: www.energystar.gov
Tips for Hiring the Right Company for Servicing and Installing Air Conditioning Equipment- From Energy Star
- Find out if the company meets the licensing and insurance requirements outlined by your State.
- Take an inventory of your current system (know the model and maintenance history). Understanding this information will help you better explain an issue to a technician.
- Ask the company for customer references and inquire about the company’s installation and service performance record.
- Look for available rebates on energy efficient equipment that meets the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- For installations of new air conditioning equipment, the technician should size the cooling system based on the size of your house, level of insulation, and windows. They may also inspect the home’s duct system (if applicable) for air leaks and measure airflow to make sure it meets manufacturer’s specifications.
- For Air-conditioning repairs, the technician should try to repair the unit in the most efficient way possible.
- Ask for written, itemized estimates, but remember that the lowest price may not be the best deal. If a system is not efficient, your energy costs will be higher.
- Ask for a written proposal of work. It will protect you by specifying project costs, model numbers, job scheduling, and warranty information
“In our experience, Apex heating and air goes above and beyond all of these standards. That is why they are our recommended HVAC company for the DFW area” – Findairconditioningrepairnearyou.com
5-Ton 16-Seer Lennox System install
“This is just to let you know how satisfied we have been with our a/c system that your company installed for us.The Team of installers were all very professional and probably the best clean up we have ever experienced in contractors. They were very knowledgeable in all of your explanations to our system. That means a lot for the “basic” public that don’t understand how the system work. We will be happy to pass on your card and refer your company to any of our friends in need of air conditioning. We are looking forward to doing more business with you whenever the time calls for such.” – Mr. and Mrs. Ron Stuart, Sachse, TX.
“We fully understand the stress of having no AC and having to replace a system. That is why we always try to make the process easy and stress free. We will work with you and try to understand you needs. So help yourself and call us today for fair and honest air conditioning repair!” -Apex