Need Frisco Air-conditioning repair? Trust Apex!
Did your air conditioning stop working? Do you need someone to repair your ac today with almost no wait time? Well that’s what we are here for. With little to no down time we will service your area for an extremely fair price. We are one of the oldest, most established Frisco air-conditioning repair company. Trust Apex Heating and Air for all you A/C problems.
Our licensed HVAC Frisco Air Conditioning repair technicians are experts in air conditioning, heating & cooling technology and the latest innovations in green technology, including the installation of Energy Star certified products and the use of Ozone friendly refrigerants. Which includes Trane installations. Residential customers depend on Apex for timely, quality, and affordable air conditioning repair, maintenance, and installation solutions in Frisco . We have over 41 years and have always treated our customers with respect to ensure satisfaction and ease.
Apex Residential Air Conditioner & AC Service Frisco Includes:
- All services performed by State registered, highly trained technicians
- Air Conditioner Parts and labor guaranteed for up to 10 years
- All major brands of air conditioning equipment serviced
- Home energy audits
- Installation of energy efficient air conditioner equipment
- Air quality testing and installation of air cleaning technology
- Air duct screening and replacement
- Help with cash incentives provided by utility companies, manufacturers, and government agencies
- Preventive Maintenance and AC Service
- learn more about HVAC
Did You Know?
Heating and cooling costs the average homeowner about $1,000 a year – nearly half the home’s total energy bill. If your central air conditioning unit is more than 12 years old, replacing it with an Energy Star qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30%. – Source: www.energystar.gov
Tips for Hiring the Right Company for Servicing and Installing Air Conditioning Equipment
- Find out if the company meets the licensing and insurance requirements outlined by your State.
- Take an inventory of your current system (know the model and maintenance history). Understanding this information will help you better explain an issue to a technician.
- Ask the company for customer references and inquire about the company’s installation and service performance record. You can also check the Better Business Bureau for information on the company.
- Look for available rebates on energy efficient equipment that meets the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- For installations of new air conditioning equipment, the technician should size the cooling system based on the size of your house, level of insulation, and windows. They may also inspect the home’s duct system (if applicable) for air leaks and measure airflow to make sure it meets manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ask for written, itemized estimates, but remember that the lowest price may not be the best deal. If a system is not efficient, your energy costs will be higher.
- Ask for a written proposal of work. It will protect you by specifying project costs, model numbers, job scheduling, and warranty information.
“We fully understand the stress of having a broken unit and we always act with this in mind. Our goal is to work with you and to make your experience fast and easy. So help yourself and call us today for Frisco air conditioning repair!”
Mckinney Texas AC repair